ok so i have many creepy neighbour stories currently i am listening to my neighbour across the hall screamin here head off. she has prewarned me that she is a counsellor on the psych ward an sometimes she calls them an has to pull them into line on the phone... ahhh i dont think yelling out "YOUR A S**T FACE C**T" is pullin them into line. she has one shoes higher than another an her hairline goes back really far. She waters my plants when i forget to. And one night i came home an she said "your a sagitarius arent you, cos your blunt, likes to keep busy an active and cant get tied down" sooo spoooky. anyway i want to share this artist her lil pics make me giggle well not that much but i just like her style. when i was a kid i always thought i was so shit at drawing but as ive grown up i appreciate my style its a bit rough around the edges but so am i and so i appreciate other artists with a similar naive style...

http://lizzystewartdiary.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment