today i cried in kmart

do you believe in signs... whenever ive just had an argument with luke or im worried we arent good together i see this homeless guy that we call old marcus cos he looks like our friend marcus but an older version. the first time we saw him he looked up at us an started skippin. today i saw him when i was drivin back from the shops an i was upset AN THEN I SAW HIM an i knew everything would b ok. when luke dropped me home i felt like i might die i was so lonely. everythings a lot warmer with him around. but vei decided to make a pizza watch american splendour an do some french knitting. my lease ends in 2 months i dont know where to go. i want to live with luke but he doesnt an my mum would probably never talk to me again. what do you think about living with your boyfriend? i think that it would be comforting and nice and friendly. it would mean i would spend a lot of time out of the house an make more of an effort to see my friends cos sometimes all i want to do is see him but if i knew every night i was gonna fall asleep next to him i would have more time for other things. sometimes it gets so hard to breathe. i cry into my pillow an wish it would soak all the sadness in me up. i think i need to go back to church but im scared ill hate it like i used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment