why do i keep beating myself with a hammer? cos it feels so good when i stop.

i have been so sick in bed with flu thing since tuesday and really sore throat but today i have managed to sit up and make some plasticine specimans for my next project... i have also been binge watching greys anatomy a show ive been interested in watching since i saw the ads.. love a good hospital drama an i know im like 10 years late to the game by dr mcdreamy ULTIMATE...

im looking at studying social work online while i finish my bachelor... being sick means a lot of time for personal reflection and for over a year now ive been absolutely miserable with sydney.. Seeing my best mates in cnbra made me realise i only need to get through the next year an half of my degree and im outta here. I just need to make the most of it.. work hard and it will be over. So heres to no more pointless partying with the same old people that make me feel not so good about myself and heres to studying and working hard making more and moving onwards and upwards from here. And maybe one day ill find a mr mcdreamy along the way yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment